Chute feeder is a kind of feeding machine whose chute base board moves back and forth. It can be lifted at the discharging mouth of the ore storage bin or installed on the ground and it is mainly used as the feeding equipment for jaw crusher which needs even feeding.
It is suitable to be used in ore beneficiation, coal, chemistry and other industrial departments and it is able to take out the granulate massive materials from the storage bin and send them to different types of material receiving devices, but it is not suitable for feeding concentrate powders or other powdery materials.
Advantages and Characteristics:
1. Chute feeder can be installed on the ground or lifted at the discharging mouth of the ore storage bin.
2. Simple structure, even feeding, good continues performance.
3. The stroke can be property adjusted by the eccentric gear of the driving device and the eccentric distance is half of the stroke.
4. Change and control flow and feeding volume at any time.
5. The biggest chute feeder can satisfy the feeding of iron ore whose granularity is smaller than 500mm.
Chute feeder is usually installed underneath the discharging opening of ore bin. Minerals fall on the bushing. The bushing is located at the chute bottom, configured on idler wheel and via eccentric device connected with reducer which is linked to electric motor by coupler. When it works, electric motor drives reducer via coupler; eccentric disk and drain cap which is situated between chute frame bottom and roller begin to do reciprocal and linear motion so as to uniformly feed minerals.
Max. feeding size